From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Whats better for crossplatform applications?
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 07:05:01
1 On Sonntag 31 Mai 2009, Alexander Pilipovsky wrote:
2 > May be, it's not a "only Gentoo" question, but I want to write and start
3 > applications under Gentoo and Windows. I saw Tcl/Tk library in work (as
4 > example OOMMF: http://math.nist.gov/oommf/, but it, sometimes, unstable
5 > under Windows XP). And it did not like me to look of buttons, lists etc.
6 > Other way I saw in using wxPython (http://www.wxpython.org/) or
7 > wxWidgets (http://www.wxwidgets.org/). I want to have as little as
8 > possible differences in GUI of my program when it starts under GNOME,
9 > KDE or Windows. May be some other libraries for crossplatform
10 > development are exists.
11 >
12 > What library better for unification of application look and developing?
13 >
14 > P. S. Excuse my English, please :)
15
16 qt