From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Me-TV> Problems with video quality
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:22:04
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [14-12-07 11:36]:
2 > On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:30:37 +0100, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 >
4 > > I am using Me-TV to (try to) watch DVB-T broadcasts.
5 > >
6 > > And I am fighting against blocky artefacts and the stuttering of sound
7 > > an d video.
8 >
9 > That sounds like the result of a poor quality signal. Have you tried
10 > using different software to view the video to rule that out before trying
11 > to fix something that may not be broken?
14 > --
15 > Neil Bothwick
16 >
17 > Keyboard: (n.) a device used by programmers to write software for a mouse
18 > or joystick and by operators for playing games such as 'word processing.'
21 ...after prooven, that it seems really a problem around me-tv, I am still
22 interested in suggestions how to solve it...
23
24 Best regards,
25 Meino