From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: PC as USB client
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:38:33
1 Rohit writes:
2
3 > I have seen a cable and a box (USB powered only) which used to make
4 > drives of one machine available to the other.
5 > It was available from scan.co.uk - 2 years back.
6
7 I didn't find it there, but now that I looked for such a thing I think I
8 found a similar one. Thanks! Linux is not being mentioned, but at least it
9 says there are no drivers needed. I wonder how it would be possible that two
10 system use the system at the same time.
11 As the cable is cheap, I think I'll just get one and try it.
12
13 Wono