From: Roman Naumann <sapiens.dyslexia@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Routing: how to enable..
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:25:04
1 Hi, please forgive this most probably very simple question, but I cannot find
2 the correct configuration file to enable routing...
3
4 I have two PCs, one HAS a internet connection to the internet-proxy, the
5 other one hasn't.
6 The internet-pc (and I do not mean the proxy-pc) has two ethernet devices,
7 ra0 and eth0.
8
9 eth0 connects it with the non-internet pc.
10
11 I set up a route to the internet-proxy-px on the internet-pc and it works
12 fine on it, but the the non-internet pc can't use it!
13
14 Even though the non-internet pc has it's default gw set to the eth0 ip of the
15 internet pc.
16
17 Thanks for your help.