From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg 7.1 radeon hardware acceleration? x300 (M22 [Radeon Mobility M300])
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:39:15
1 On Monday 16 October 2006 15:50, fire-eyes wrote:
2 > Using a IBM (yes, it says IBM on it ;p) Thinkpad T43. As for the
3 > closed drivers, I have zero intentions of touching them again anytime
4 > soon, those things regularly lock my system up so hard i've had
5 > severe filesystem damage. I have heard the same from more than one
6 > thinkpad T43 owner unfortunately, it's just not worth the hassle.
7
8 Ah, the T43. Yes, that does change everything and yes, I fully agree
9 that you should not use fglrx on that machine.
10
11 Got any coding skills? Looks like you have a personal itch :-)
12
13 alan
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list