From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Updating menu in KDE
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 23:06:15
1 On Friday 06 July 2007 22:54, Petr Uzel wrote:
2 > On Friday 06 July 2007, Mick wrote:
3 > > I am not particularly versed with the KDE desktop, but this must have
4 > > started happening recently. Until now the KDE menu would update
5 > > automatically when installing or removing applications.
6 > >
7 > > Has any one else also observed this?
8 >
9 > I have the same problem. But my KDE-menu is highly customized with my own
10 > categories and subcategories. So I thought that broken updating is
11 > happening because of this.
12
13 I just noticed installing an application in WINE that a menu building command
14 failed:
16 err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
18
19 Any ideas?
20 --
21 Regards,