From: waltdnes@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: VM experiences and faqs?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 04:07:03
1 On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 06:20:08PM -0700, walt wrote
2
3 > But my real reason for replying is to ask you why you're interested
4 > in OS/2. I thought IBM lost interest in it ages ago. Am I wrong?
5
6 I have Galactic Civilizations V2.5, an OS/2-only game, on a 400 mhz
7 PII running Warp 4. I still love it after all these years. That
8 machine has lasted a lot longer than it should've, and it's damn loud.
9 Virtualize that, and I'll be one happy camper.
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>