From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boot problems
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 06:49:54
1 On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:21 AM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 1:40 AM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > [ It's been more than a week since I last participated in the thread,
5 > so I'm just replying to my last participation. ]
6 >
7 > Stefan, have you tried to run "dracut --print-cmdline" and add that to
8 > your kernel command line?
9 >
10 > By the last thread related to systemd+dracut, that solved my problems
11 > when using dracut 037. Could you try to see if it solves your issues?
12
13 Also, I just noticed the --hostonly-cmdline option. Have you tried that?
14
15 Regards.
16 --
17 Canek Peláez Valdés
18 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias