From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot start Slapd (OpenLDAP)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:40:29
1 On Saturday 22 May 2010, Christopher Kurtis Koeber wrote:
2 > When I go to /var/log/messages nothing is logged there. Anything I can do
3 > to fix this?
4
5 Oh wait, /var/log/ldaplog is my customisation of syslog-ng. But slapd messages
6 should be written with facility "local4". Trying it with the --debug option on
7 the command line.
8
9 -Robin
10 --
12 Robin Atwood.
13
14 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
15 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
16 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling