From: Javier <javism@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fotos
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 06:40:43
1 Yes, it's catalan. Here is the translation.. but it's a messageto other people.
2
3 <begin translation>
4 Guys
5
6 this has a good look... to share photos quickly..
7
8 maybe we would test to see if it's ok, don't you? a new way to have
9 the photos updated... are Edgar or Pau volunteers? I don't see Jordi
10 investigating, and the fat is the busiest man, but if we give them all
11 done, maybe they benn encouraged and they will install this program.
12
13 But caution! it says it share ALL the photos... included the porn ones :-)
14
15 http://picasa.google.com/
16
17 Best Regards
18 </end translation>
19
20 Maybe this translation has some mistakes but this is my fault.
21
22 Best Regards,
23 Javi
24 --