From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrade problem with perl-cleaner
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 05:34:39
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2
3 > On 5/27/06, Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> !!! Digest verification Failed:
6 >> !!! /usr/portage/distfiles/perl-cleaner-1.03.tar.gz
7 >> !!! Readon: Filesize does not match recorded size
10 > First, try to simply remove the offending distfile and allow it to be
11 > downloaded again. As long as your portage tree is in sync with your
12 > download mirror, you should end up with a file that is 4611 bytes in
13 > size.
14
15 First, thanks for the help to all those who replied. I tried the above,
16 but it didn't work. However, I took another person's suggestion and
17 tried another mirror. I learned something in the process! :-) Thanks
18 again!
19
20 Regards,
24 Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org