From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: New mobo change
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:09:58
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 05:52:06 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >>> Did you consider the possibility that the fault lies within the UPS?
5 >> Yep. The UPS costs even more than the mobo tho. ;-) Still sucks tho.
6 >> As it was, I don't have anything to test the UPS with. I had to replace
7 >> something.
8 > Take the UPS to a friend's house and connect it to his computer. If it
9 > breaks:
10 >
11 > 1) Get a new UPS
12 > 2) Get a new friend
17 Well, I thought of taking it to my bros. Thing is, his puter is already
18 flakey. It reboots at will sometimes, video just goes blank, keyboard
19 stops working etc etc etc. I think the mobo in that thing is just about
20 gone. It's about 10 years old tho. Slow as syrup that just came out of
21 a freezer too. Oh, only 768MBs of ram. O_O That is maxed out. It's
22 all the mobo can take.
23
24 At least now I have the makings of a new rig tho. I got a mobo and some
25 ram. LOL
26
27 I hate crawling under my desk tho.
28
29 Dale
30
34 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!