From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installation AMD64 with SCSI
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:27:33
1 On Sunday 21 May 2006 20:19, Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
2 > Hi Hemmann,
3 >
4 > thanks to answer. I re-check /etc/fstab and everything seems to be
5 > ok. Yes, I have ext2/3 in the kernel. I think that problem stay in
6 > SCSI support, is there something that I need to check? About
7 > pc-partition support, what you really want to say about it?
8 >
9 > Thank you once again,
10
11 I mean this:
12 │ │[*] PC BIOS (MSDOS partition tables) support (NEW)
13
14 under Advanced Partition support.
15
16 btw, scsi harddisk support is compiled into the kernel?
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list