From: "McCaffrey
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo healthy? - possibly OT, but not really
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:24:50
1 I was wondering about that, how would you volunteer to assist with
2
3 porting new software to the portage tree?
7 I see that some software packages I would like to install (RT,
8
9 dotProject) are masked.
13 So I was wondering if anybody needed some assistance maintaining the
14
15 ports, or if maybe/probably my Gentoo skill set if not up to snuff?
19 Ennis McCaffrey
23 -----Original Message-----
24
25 From: Richard Broersma Jr [mailto:rabroersma@×××××.com]
26
27 Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 12:07 PM
28
29 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
30
31 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo healthy?