From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:02:58
1 On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 <SNIP>
3 >
4 > I install with kde-meta.  It pulls about all things KDE in with that.  For
5 > me, it is better to use kde-meta than to do it any other way.  Even with
6 > kde-meta, I think there is a few that I still had to emerge manually.
7
8 kde-meta say (to me) 'I want everything KDE has to offer'. This seems
9 completely inconsistent with 'I was hoping to trim a little fat'.
10
11 I understand both POV's. I also understand absolute vacuum and a
12 neutron star. Problem is you don't normally find them both in the same
13 area at the same time! ;-)
14
15 - Mark