From: Josh Lemerand <emptykatharsis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager emerged, system unstable
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:25:08
1 " nmcli dev wifi con "Cafe Hotspot 1" password caffeine name "My cafe"
2
3 creates a new connection named "My cafe" and thenconnects it to "Cafe
4 Hotspot 1" SSID using password "caffeine". This is mainly useful when
5 connecting to "Cafe Hotspot 1" for the first time. Next time, it is
6 better to use 'nmcli con up id "My cafe"' so that the existing
7 connection profile can be used and no additional is created."
8
9 from the nmcli man page.