From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: acm@×××.de
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "Multiple package instances ....". Help me understand this emerge error, please.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:53:48
1 On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:54:43 +0000
2 Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 01:32:36AM +0100, wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
5 > > Am Samstag, 22.02.2014 um 21:15
6 >
7 > > > What do I have to do to get this thing emerged?
8 >
9 > > > Thanks!
12 > > Sometimes it is helpful to increase the backtrack value. Some weeks
13 > > ago I had a similar problem and could I solve it with
14 >
15 > > emerge --backtrack=100 ...
16 >
17 > Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't help. :-(
18
19 Maybe there is a blocker then? Scanned the entire thread; I'm not sure,
20 but can you let us know if the problem is resolved and how?
23 With kind regards,
24
25 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
26 Gentoo Developer
27
28 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
29 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
30 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D