From: buffalo <zwmaillist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:45:00
1 Dear W,
2
3 Thanks for your help! I surely want the diary tool, not a blog ;)
4
5 Using vim seems somewhat not the best way for organizing everyday's
6 information together.
7
8 Best,
9 Buffalo
12 2007/3/27, Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu>:
13 >
14 > On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 04:32:40PM +0800, Penguin Lover buffalo squawked:
15 > > Hi all! Does anybody know whether there exist some good diary tools
16 > under
17 > > gentoo linux? I appreciate your help very much!
18 >
19 > What do you mean diary tools?
20 >
21 > If you just mean a way of keeping a diary on a computer, I would
22 > suggest just flat text files (with vim as the preferred editor) in a
23 > directory named by dates.
24 >
25 > If you mean blogging, there are plenty of software available as well
26 > as services available on the web. Really depends on your precise needs
27 > I guess (do you want it accessible by other people, do you want
28 > pictures, etc.)
29 >
30 > Please provide more information about what you want so we can better
31 > help you.
32 >
33 > W
34 > --
35 > Marten: Instead of a basket with wine and cheese, you get jpegs of
36 > equine molestation.
37 > Sortir en Pantoufles: up 108 days, 15:24
38 > --
39 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list