From: David Wei <davidwei@×××××××××××.cn>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Prevent sshd from stopping?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:43:08
1 I think one passive way is to use "screen" ,and detach the "screen" when you donot communicate with it. It can at least keep you program running in the background.
2 This will not help if you need to have continual communication with your console.
3
4 On my laptop,i use ndiswrapper as the wireless module,the wireless lancard so named wlan0. It's never stopped or restarted no mater how weak the signal was.
5
6 On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:24:42 -0700