From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Managing multiple Gentoo systems
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 00:37:10
1 Grant writes:
2
3 > After a frustrating experience with a Linksys WRT54GL, I've decided to
4 > stick with Gentoo routers. This increases the number of Gentoo
5 > systems I'm responsible for and they're nearing double-digits. What
6 > can be done to make the management of multiple Gentoo systems easier?
7
8 In the case of editing identical files on different machines (Gentoo or
9 not), I like clusterssh. It opens an xterm for every destination host
10 and an additional command window. What you type here happens in all windows.
11
12 Wonko