From: Hamish <hamish@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Paul Sobey <buddha@××××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Linux box -> Checkpoint Firewall
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:38:52
1 On Wednesday 30 April 2008 09:01:11 Paul Sobey wrote:
2 > Does anybody know if it's possible to set up a vpn from a Gentoo machine
3 > to a Checkpoint firewall? With pre shared keys it seems easy enough but I
4 > need to connect using xauth and RSA tokens. Has anybody attempted such a
5 > connection?
6
7 Good question... I've looked in the past, but never found enough time to try &
8 figure that one out... There is almost no informatino around on doing it
9 though (At least that I've ever managed to find).
10
11 I have a user here who does use Gentoo & kvpn to a cisco concentrator. So it
12 SHOULD work almost the same.
13
14 On the checkpoint firewall, are you using standard IPSec tunnels
15 (Firewall-Firewall type) or trying to use checkpoints remote client configs?
16 (WHich normally use a checkpoint client on a windows PC).
17
18 H
19
20