From: "C. Beamer" <cbeamer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg config
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:42:20
1 John Jolet wrote:
2
3 > Okay, so i'm experimenting with the split kde ebuilds, having done a
4 > kde-meta the last time. However, when I did that, I got all my
5 > hardware configured and set up automatically somehow. when I just
6 > did emerge kdebase-startkde, It won't allow me to go beyond 640x480.
7 > So I ran xorgconfig, and now I've apparently picked the wrong mouse
8 > (it's a usb trackball) port and nothing works. Is there a script
9 > that will set all this for me? I really, REALLY hate mucking about
10 > in that stupid xorg.conf file.
11
12 Xorg -configure
13