From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] how to emerge a binary package
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 21:26:16
5 archive, but that totally hosed my system, because the /usr/lib which is
6 normally a link to /usr/lib64 was replace with a directory and so I was
7 getting lots of libraries which could not be found although they were
8 there. After discovering this and rebooting, etc. I solved the problem
9 by extracting to a temp directory and making sure bad things didn't
10 happen. Now I can watch, but is there a correct way to do this?
11
12 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
15 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
16 How do
17 you spend it?
18
19 John Covici