From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] how to emerge a binary package
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 21:26:16
archive, but that totally hosed my system, because the /usr/lib which is
normally a link to /usr/lib64 was replace with a directory and so I was
getting lots of libraries which could not be found although they were
there.  After discovering this and rebooting, etc. I solved the problem
by extracting to a temp directory and making sure bad things didn't
happen.  Now I can watch, but is there a correct way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
How do
you spend it?