From: Robert Cernansky <hslists2@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-user] SMBBrowser for automount
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:44:29
1 On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:19:39 +0100 CapSel <capsel@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 C> > In the past I've also used similar script to mount smb shares. But recently
4 C> > I've discovered SMBNetFS (http://smbnetfs.airm.net/) and I'm happy.
5 C> >
6 C> I did everything as on their page but I don't see any dirs or files
7 C> inside. When I type cd komputer-name it shows shares, but I wanted to
8 C> also see computer names as they wrote on page.
9 C> Do you know how to force it?
10
11 In my case I see (I have mounted it in /mnt/smb):
12
13 $ ls /mnt/smb/
14 <WORKGROUP>
15
16 $ ls /mnt/smb/<WORKGROUP>
17 PC1 PC2 PC3 ...
18
19 It is also possible omit <WORGROUP>, for example:
20
21 $ ls /mnt/smb/PC1
22 share1 share2 ...
23
24 I did not force it in any way. Did you specify your workgorup/domain in
25 config file?
26
27 Robert
31 Robert Cernansky