From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I am not getting any emails...
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:59:38
1 On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:03:45AM +0100, Penguin Lover Stroller squawked:
2 >
3 > On 25 Aug 2009, at 05:41, David Juhl wrote:
4 >
5 >> I am not getting any emails.... I thought this one might make it this
6 >> time.
7 >
8 > You should not post messages to the list simply to see if it is working.
11 The irony, of course, is that he would not be able to read your
12 admonition and detailed response if there is indeed a problem with his
13 mail setup AND if he doesn't know how to use the archives.
14
15 W
16 --
17 Roe v Wade: the decision George Washington made prior to crossing the Delaware.
18 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 991 days, 15:51