From: Andrey Falko <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo + Asus Eee
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:09:14
1 On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'm thinking of buying the Asus Eee for my girlfriend for her
3 > birthday. Has anyone put Linux on one of those? It looks do-able:
4 >
5 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/Asus_Eee_PC_701
6 >
7 > but I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it.
8 >
9 > - Grant
10 > --
11 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
14 It comes with Xandros installed, so yes a lot of people have put Linux
15 on it including Asus :). I never installed Gentoo on an Eee, but I'm
16 confident that you'll be able to install it -- and get everything
17 working -- on there with less hassle than on some other laptops.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list