From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: opengl: missing symlink target for header
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 00:13:46
1 On 02/13/2015 10:19 AM, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi guys,
4 >
5 > If you have mesa and eselect-opengl-1.3.X installed, could you please
6 > tell me if the symlink /usr/include/GL/glext.h is broken for you?
7
8 Like Alan, I have a regular file and not a symlink. The file was installed
9 by mesa-10.4.4
10
11 IIUC, the only reason to install eselect-opengl is if you also install a
12 package that installs modified/customized mesa libraries, e.g.nvidia-drivers
13 or ati-drivers. Maybe you use such a package that created the symlink?