From: Ian Bloss <ianlinkcd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Manually removing packages from world problem
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 22:45:38
1 Check your /var/lib/world file to see if there are any packages or sets
2 that mught be pulling it. Also check make.conf global USE and package.use
3
4 On Thu, Dec 24, 2015, 17:24 João Matos <jaoneto@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > Dear list,
7 >
8 > I was having problem with plasma, so I decided to change it.
9 >
10 > I've removed all packages related from world, changed the profile, erased
11 > use-related files from /etc/portage.
12 >
13 > Then I've used "emerge --depclean", that worked as should be.
14 >
15 > However, when I tried "emerge -avuDN world" I got a problem: portage tries
16 > to emerge all these world packages I removed before.
17 >
18 > What should be happening?
19 >
20 > Thank you all,