From: Don Jerman <djerman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Machine freezes during gcc compile
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:39:05
1 It appears there are still apic issues under x86_64 SMP, so look at
2 noapic if you continue to have hangups (you may have this AND heat
3 problems).
4
5 Also look at the AMD_64 architecture forums at gentoo.org. I'm not
6 familiar with the Acer peripherals but that forum helped me with my
7 HP9000z.
8