From: Roy Wright <royw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: vmware-server full screen to one monitor on KDE?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:28:17
1 David Talkington wrote:
2 > Roy Wright wrote:
3 >
4 > > I'm evaluating vmware-server and would like full screen
5 > > mode to go to just one of my monitors instead of being
6 > > centered across both monitors.
7 >
8 > > If it helps, I'm running twinview 3200x1280 and ~x86.
9 >
10 > This seems to be driver-dependent. Since you say "twinview", I
11 > presume you're using the nvidia driver, which (as far as I know) can't
12 > do that.
13 >
14 > I use a Matrox G400 with their proprietary driver, and it does behave
15 > the way you want it to (but has other problems).
16 >
17 > Cheers -d
18 >
19 Thank you. That's what I was thinking.
20
21 Have fun,
22 Roy
23 --