From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB automount
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:55:10
1 On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > I actually hadn't thought about downgrading polkit, since it was
4 > working with the same version in GNOME 3.2. Or maybe it was a fluke
5 > (the bug is reproducible, but sometimes I need to try several times).
6 > I will try downgrading.
7
8 Didn't work with 0.106-r7 (which I had to hunt from the Attic), and I
9 cannot downgrade to 0.104 since udisks:2 depends on it. So I suppose
10 we need to nudge David again.
11
12 Regards.
13 --