From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libreoffice PDF conversion problem : bug report
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:40:57
1 141231 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 141229 Philip Webb wrote:
3 >> I want to revise the 1st page of a PDF on my Internet site.
4 >> The revision I created today has mangled some of the punctuation :
5 > I've investigated further & the problem remains.
6 > It occurred to me that it was perhaps being caused by importing a text file
7 > &/or that the original import & PDF had been done by OpenOffice 3 ya .
8 > However, apostrophes & extended dashes are mangled as shown above
9 > even when I enter a completely new .odt file. I've tried changing the font
10 > & using the PDF dialog under 'File', but the bad effect still happens.
11 > This has to be a bug in LO : whatever the characters in the .odt ,
12 > LO sb able to reproduce them correctly in the exported PDF .
13 > It appears that I don't have a bug account with LO, so I've applied for one
14 > & after checking whether anyone else has run into it, will report it.
15
16 I've submitted LibreOffice Bug 87903 .
17
18 Can anyone else reproduce this ?
22 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
23 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
24 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca