From: "Jan Stępień" <jan@×××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage world update fails because of masked beryl-plugins
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:19:58
1 Mick napisał(a):
2 > On Sunday 18 February 2007 13:48, Jakob Buchgraber wrote:
3 >> Jan Stępień wrote:
4 >
5 >>> For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page
6 >>> or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
7 >
8 > Before you do any of the above I suggest that you read MASKED PACKAGES section
9 > and KEYWORDS section within man emerge. It's better that you understand what
10 > you are masking/unmasking in the long run and why.
13 I assure you I have read it quite a long time ago. The reason I'm asking
14 my question here is that the suggestions on emerge's man page weren't
15 helpful. Neither Google was.
16
17 Regards,
18 Jan Stępień