From: Bartosz Szatkowski <bulislaw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] phonon reports my audio device is not available
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:04:13
1 Dnia 2010-03-30, wto o godzinie 19:29 +0800, Xi Shen pisze:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > after an update, when i enter kde, i got a notification that my audio
5 > device is not available. but i can use smplayer/amarok to play mp3,
6 > and i can here sound. how to fix that notification issue?
7 >
8 > my system is gentoo amd64, kde 4.4, thinkpad, intel hda
11 You can check if You have "alsasound" in your boot rc ... Iam not quite
12 sure if its necessary to be in boot (maybe default would do) but i have
13 boot and its working quite good :)
16 Pozdrawiam,
17 Bartosz Szatkowski
18
19 You must exorcise any evil proprietary operating systems that possess
20 any of the computers under your control, and then install a wholly/holy
21 free operating system, and then only install Free Software on top of
22 that.