From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [almost SOLVED] Can't get Xorg going on Radeon HD R730 4670
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:54:46
1 On Sunday 07 March 2010 15:59:10 you wrote:
4 > I already did, but just in case, here is my latest effort, along with the
5 > Xorg.0.log. I am not (yet) convinced that this is a HAL problem.
6
7 Good news! I seem to have solved it somehow ... it started showing up after I
8 configured the framebuffer for the VTs. Could this be related? Is it now
9 using the fb to render X, or the radeon driver? How can I tell? (glxgears is
10 4 times slower than in Knoppix)
11 --
12 Regards,
13 Mick