From: "Randolph Maaßen" <r.maassen60@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to get data::util on gentoo
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 09:29:14
1 2012/12/15 <covici@××××××××××.com>
2
3 > Hi. I was trying to install the JIRA-client from cpan, but it wants
4 > Data::Util and I can't find it in gentoo anywhere. I tried to install
5 > that from cpan, but it, in turn wants a number of modules which I don't
6 > have and on we go. Does gentoo have this or is there a way in cpan to
7 > get all the dependencies?
8 >
9 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
10 >
11 > --
12 > Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
13 > How do
14 > you spend it?
15 >
16 > John Covici
17 > covici@××××××××××.com
20 Try to (re)emerge dev-pear/Data-Utilities.
21 Looks like what you want from eix.
22
23 Try to install the JIRA-Client after this.
27 Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
28
29 Randolph Maaßen