From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg on my server (talk me out if it?)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:07:35
1 On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 10:12:24 -0800, Grant wrote:
2
3 > I need to have VMware installed on my web server to test updates.
4 > I've been searching for a way to do this without installing X for a
5 > while, and it just doesn't seem do-able.
6
7 Why run VMWare on the server? Run a clone of the server in a VMWare
8 machine on a desktop computer. Test updates on there and then update the
9 server the same when you know everything is OK.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Did you know that eskimos have 17 different words for linguist?