From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [science overlay] librecad ebuild troubles?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 15:45:24
1 On 15/08/11 16:43, Andy Wilkinson wrote:
2 > I am trying to emerge librecad-1.0.0_rc1 from the science overlay;
3 > however, it appears to be missing some crucial steps (silly things like
4 > "fetching the source" and "building the program"). The output from
5 > emerge borders on trivial:
6 >
7 > http://pastebin.com/1HN9x299
8 >
9 > Since that doesn't look very helpful, I also tried emerging with --debug.
10 >
11 > http://pastebin.com/ZcGnxhyc
12 >
13 > Unfortunately, I'm not practiced enough at reading this (nor educated
14 > enough in how ebuilds work internally) to really read through that.
15 >
16 > Any ideas why this ebuild is essentially doing nothing?
17 >
18 > Thanks,
19 >
20 > -Andy
21
22 Please sync the overlay. I fixed everything in version _rc2. If it
23 doesn't work, please report again.
24
25 justin