From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libreoffice PDF conversion problem
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:06:44
1 On 29/12/2014 11:03, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > I want to revise the 1st page of a PDF on my Internet site.
3 > The original was created by Libreoffice c 3 years ago
4 > & cb found at http://www.chass.utoronto/~purslow/nt/mark-notes.pdf .
5 > The revision I created today has mangled some of the punctuation :
6 > http://www.chass.utoronto/~purslow/test/mark-notes.pdf .
7 > I used the same .odt file in both cases, with small revisions in the 2nd,
8 > but few, if any, of them affecting the punctuation which has been damaged.
9 >
10 > Can anyone offer an explanation or some way to fix the problem ?
14 Those links do not work
17 Alan McKinnon
18 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com