From: roundyz@×××××××.ru
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CUPS - Some apps see printers, some do not
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:10:42
1 james wrote:
4 >> Mark Knecht <markknecht <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 >>
6 >> > the one binary thing on the system that comes
7 >> > to mind is Open Office in which printing is working. It's the stuff
8 >> > I'm building that isn't!
11 >> Have you set the "cups" flag in make.conf?
12 >>
13 >> It may or maynot make a difference.
17 >> hth,
18 >> James
21 No, I copied the make.conf from a different machine a decided I nver
22 needed it :(
23
24 I've enabled it now, but another thing is it safe to delete an entry
25 from my world file, so when I update it isn't everything?
26 --
27 Regards,
28 Roundyz