From: "Alessandro D.M. Semeria" <goloiat@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] using apache2 as reverse proxy for exchange
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:41:15
1 I think this was a little bit out of topic.
2 For this question there is the gentoo-server mailing list.
3
4 A.S.
5 On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 02:26:44 +0200
6 Haim Ashkenazi <haim@××××××××××.org> wrote:
7
8 > Hi
9 >
10 > I have a client that wants to configure apache2 as a reverse proxy for
11 > exchange server's OWA (inside the internal LAN). (I know it's a bad
12 > idea, but that's beside the point).
13 > I tried following the example on the mod_proxy page (configuration is
14 > below) but it doesn't connect. it seems to be redirecting the
15 > connection(that's what I see in the status bar). of course I can't
16 > connect to 192.168.168...
17 >
18 > am I doing something wrong?
19 >
20 > here's the relevant part of the configuration:
21 >
22 > ProxyRequests Off
23 >
24 > <Proxy *>