From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suddenly emerging unstable packages = why?
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 04:23:29
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > Suddenly I noticed I'm on the bleeding edge. I don't know why.
3 > The latest: emerge -aDvu world is emerging unstable k3b-1.0.4. At
4 > least if I'm reading the output of eix correctly, it's unstable.
5 > I don't have anything in ACCEPT_KEYWORDS (it's not defined).
6 > In all of /etc/portage there are 4 references to "x86", and they're in
7 > package.keywords for particular package releases whose features I needed.
8 >
9 > So why am I emerging these things?
10 >
11 > ++ kevin