From: Matthew Finkel <matthew.finkel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cheapest dedicated gentoo servers?
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 22:53:32
1 On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Nilesh Govindarajan <contact@××××××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I'm looking for dedicated server providers whose rates are low, support
6 > Gentoo and most importantly are reliable. Service should be stable.
7 > Location is not important, but preferable in EU.
8 >
9 > --
10 > Nilesh Govindarajan
11 > http://nileshgr.com
14 I don't know of any dedicated services that meet your requirements, but is
15 it a hard requirement that the server be dedicated? VPSs can be just as
16 stable as a dedicated and are usually much cheaper. KVM and Xen environments
17 are becoming much more prevalent. What type of storage/memory requirements
18 do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
19
20 - Matt
23 Matthew Finkel