From: "José Pedro Saraiva" <nocive@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] P4P800 - Intel ICH5R - data recovery?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:24:27
1 Hi,
2
3 I know this isn't a gentoo related question so forgive me, but I trust
4 on the gentoo mailing list to give me a hand...
5
6 I have a Asus P4P800 motherboard that recently became useless (plain
7 broken, don't know why, no boot, no BIOS, nothing). I had 2x120 GB
8 SATA hard drives connected with RAID 0 using the intel ICH5R chipset
9 included in the board.
10
11 Is my data completely lost, now that the motherboard is broken? Is
12 there a way to recover it? If I install another motherboard with the
13 same RAID chipset will my data be recoverable or is it a lost cause?
16 Thanks in advance,
17 José Pedro
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list