From: henkg@××××××××××××××.nl
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] drupal / php
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:36:18
1 On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 05:25:57PM +0100, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 >
3 > anybody running drupal here? If so, which USE flags did you switch on for PHP?
4
5 I can't remember setting anything special, mysql or postgesql support in
6 php is required to get anything useful. I didn't use the drupal package
7 from gentoo, because it doesn't match the latest bug-fixed version of
8 drupal.
9
10 Drupal 4.6.6 works fine with php4, but gave strange results with php5 as
11 you can see from my previous message.
12 Kind regards,
13
14 Henk.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list