From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code: C840-L1111-Q110-1113)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:02:31
1 On Dec 13, 2005, at 8:48 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 13:26 +0100, PayPal Security Service wrote:
7 >> Dear valued PayPal member:
11 >> It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information
12 >> needs to be
13 >> updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account
14 >> and to
15 >> reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please
16 >> take
17 >> 5-10 minutes
18 >> out of your online experience and update your personal records you
19 >> will not run into
20 >> any future problems with the online service.
23 >> However, failure to update your records will result in account
24 >> suspension.
25 >> Please update your records on or before December 17, 2005.
26 >>
27 >> Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will
28 >> not be
29 >> interrupted and will continue as normal.
30 >>
31 >> To update your PayPal records click on the following link:
32 >> http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/restrictedaccounts.asp
36 >> Thank You.
37 >> PayPal UPDATE TEAM
38 >>
39 >> Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will
40 >> periodically send you information about site changes and
41 >> enhancements.
42 >>
43 >> Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any
44 >> questions.
45 >> http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-
46 >> outside
47 >
48 > Awkward. It seems the fake Paypal spam virus had found its way onto
49 > gentoo-user...
52 yeah, clamav on my server quarantined it :)....go clam.
55 > --
56 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
60 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list