From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] gtk+ glitches?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:40:50
1 On 11 April 2013, at 23:17, crok.r245@×××××.com wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I'm using mail-client/sylpheed-3.3.0 as a mail client, and when I browse the folder list or even my mailbox (there are some unread mails in bold, so are the folder in which they are), and when the cusror goes on it, the names go up just a little bit...
4 >
5 > Don't know if I'm going to fine an answer here, but I've been wondering this for ever...
6
7 I don't use sylpheed or gtk+.
8
9 However, I think you need to tell us whether the mails remain bold when this happens. I don't think it would be unusual for text to move around a bit as a bold unread message in a list becomes a read message in a slightly smaller font. I think the defaults on some email clients (Thunderbird?) are to colour read and unread messages black and blue to distinguish them.
10
11 I think you should try changing the font for one thing.
12
13 I think it might help if you posted screenshots, preferably as an animated gif.
14
15 Stroller.