From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] avidemux
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:53:00
1 On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:47:09 +0100
2 Uwe Thiem wrote:
3
4 > Hi folks,
5 >
6 > while saving an edited MPEG2 file, avidemux ate tens of GB under /home.
7
8 permanently or temporarily?
9
10 >I
11 > can't find that/those temporary files. Anybody in the know where it stores
12 > them? It definitely isn't under /tmp or /var/tmp. It's under /home and
13 > presumebly under my home directory but "find . -size +1G -print" in my home
14 > directory didn't reveal anything.
15
16 were you trancoding to another format? That can create quite large files, sorry dunno where they are though.
19 > It must have eaten about 30GB, but where? Anybody?
23 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list