From: Michael Shaw <mshaw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mouse on G5
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:17:18
1 Kumar Golap wrote:
2
3 > Hi All,
4 >
5 > i've installed emerge xorg on a G5 dual CPU tower...
6 >
7 > when i run xorgcfg...its complaining that it can't find /dev/mouse.
8 >
9 > Does anybody know what is the mouse device ?
10 >
11 > We got rid of the single button mouse
12 > Its a 3 button USB mouse attached the Mac keyboard.
13 >
14 > I've been searching the forums and i havenot found any clue...so i
15 > guess its something simple..
18 > Thanks
19 >
20 > Kumar
21 >
22 The path should probably be /dev/input/mice in xorg.conf.
23
24 You also might want to add:
25
26 Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
27
28 under the same InputDevice to get the wheel working.
29
30 Cheers!
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list