From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to get a midi-editor working
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:29:56
1 >>(as a side note, for a tool that is completely GUI, how would a man
2 >>page be useful?)
3
4 A man page is always useful.
5
6 > Even if it only pointed me to that tutorial webpage, I would've
7 > appreciated it.
8
9 Well said.
10
11 And thank you very much, by the way. That tutorial was
12 > exactly what I was looking for. With your help, I can now get started.
13 >
14 > I'm capable of RTFM. Somedays, my main problem is FTFM (Finding The
15 > F***ing Manual).
16
17 But hey, there's The Big Search Engine With The White Simple Start Page
18 And The Corporate Logo Written in Coloured Letters to start with...
19
20 m.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list